Sunday, March 08, 2009

U2 : Awesome AND funny

OK, so I am absolutely swamped with work right now. The trimester just ended on Friday, grades are due on Wednesday and I have about 80+ lab reports, 12 projects, and numerous smaller homework assignments to grade by then. So, I'm sitting here (Connor and Zoƫ are finally off to bed with Shan so I can get some work done) working my tail off watching the World Baseball classic games (USA vs. Venezula). I don't actually care about the Classic too much, but it sure is nice to be watching baseball again!

Anyways, the point is I don't have time to properly post, but thought I'd make an effort to anyways. U2 just released their new album, "No Line on the Horizon" and as with all things U2, I'm loving it! Some songs are amazing first time around, some other ones take some digesting, but I'm definitely enjoying it. Anyways, perhaps I'll blog more about the CD later, but I wanted to post a link to a site that somebody sent me. Apparently U2 was the guest band on Letterman all last week and they did the Top ten one night. As with most Letterman top tens, half of it was hilarious and the other half were duds, but it's definitely worth watching. #7 is my personal favorite.

Anyways, enjoy and hopefully I'll get a chance to blog more when the dust settles from all this grading....sigh. Wish me luck!


1 comment:

JonnyTam13 said...

#6 is my favorite...because it's true! And I agree with the WBC. Not the most interesting thing to watch, but it is baseball!