Tuesday, December 19, 2006

snotty little child

Not much time for a long post. Connor has developed his very first cold and I have to admit, it's pretty darn pathetic. Nothing quite sounds as pathetic as a 4 month old baby coughing and sneezing with a runny nose and phlegm clogging him up. Yes, it may sound gross,....well, it is. But, it makes him so sad because he doesn't know how to cough up the phlegm or blow his nose, so he's just...leaky.

In the meantime, I'll post the newest beer label (It is an imperial stout,....so yes, it is a clever name):










Additionally, we brewed a second batch of our Big Apple Hard Mother $*@&%# Cider and reused the label (see previous post).

I hope to post before the holidays, but I may not. We're heading up to New England (CT, MA, RI) for x-mas and will probably stay up there until New Year's (Shannon has the week off).

If I don't post again, HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY!

No comments: