OK, so there are a few things that indicate that this latest attempt to start up my blog again will work...
1) I have been re-inspired to blog since my brother started blogging (www.jontam.com) about the newest addition (so far) to the Tam family. (I just came back from seeing my dear Kaylani and she's absolutely beautiful! I just met her and I already miss her!)
2) The whole reason that I started blogging to begin with was that I was a prospective father (over 2 years ago) and now that I am about to be a father to a second one, I am once again motivated to blog. (Next Tam - due November 17th, 2008)
3) I'm still reeling with inspiration from our new President and I feel compelled to "change" my ways. I'm telling you, this is more inspiring than any "New Year's Resolution" that I've ever made and broken!
But, the biggest reason why I think this will work this time:
4) I got a new phone that has a qwerty keyboard and I can now just text my posts directly to my blog. So, that means that I can blog anytime and anywhere that I want to!
So, hopefully this works and if so, I'll spread the word. For now, I'll just blog to the blogosphere and if you found this post because you're still checking it every so often just HOPING that there is something here, THANK YOU and I greatly appreciate your dedication and I hope that I won't disappoint you again!
I hope that I can keep this going. To continue this hope, I'll leave you with our latest beer label. We drank the first few bottles last Tuesday and as you can see, it worked!
Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
WHAT, another tam??? CONGRATS and woohoo! thank goodness for the internetz. :)
Post a Comment