Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Stupid Boron

Random funnies:

Josh sent me the video below of Conan's reaction to the NYTimes retraction:



Here's the link to the Huffington Post article about it.

Yes, I'm a Chemistry teacher, but more importantly, I'm a man who enjoys funny.

On that note, I enjoyed Jill's post about the absurdity and surrealness (surreality?) of Facebook so much, that I find it necessary to repost it here (sorry for stepping on your e-turf Jilly!). But, as a good teacher and student, I will be sure to cite my sources:



Also, go to Jill's blog for some funny videos about cats (I won't steal those for my blog).  

Hilarity abounds! Enjoy!

1 comment:

jillypickle said...

why you all up in ma grill, ese??? :)

i guess conan picked up his penchant for nerd humor at harvard. i saw him once in a restaurant. dang, he be tall!