
21. I have a weakness for bacon. If it's cooked right (nice and crispy, but not dried out and leathery) then I could definitely eat a whole pound of it by myself in one sitting. The Golden Corral breakfast buffet is very dangerous for me...
22. I can understand a lot of Cantonese but I can't speak very much of it.
23. I hate sweatpants and never wear them.
24. I have been trying to work on my photography skills and find it to be one of my favorite hobbies with the most benefical outcomes (I end up with thousands of pictures of my kids!). I help to shoot pictures of the annual youth choir musical back in my hometown and I was the principal photographer at a cousin's wedding. Although I am really enjoying the digital camera format, my dream is to have a dark room in my future house to work in so that I can continue my film development techiques that I learned in my photo class from grad school.
25. I really enjoy my job teaching high school, but my dream would be to work professionally on something that I am passionate about and love to do (music, photography, baseball/Yankees, beer brewing, something creative, etc.) But my fear is that I would become less passionate about these things if they were my "job" and not just a hobby.
Well, that finally completes 25 random facts about myself. I have to say that it was an interesting exercise to do. I found myself toeing the line between writing a resume of random crap and making confessions (there were a few random facts that I chose not to disclose...) Anyways, there, I conformed and I'm an e-follower, but I promise nothing will happen to you if you don't continue this thread, no riches nor poorness will be bestowed upon you and there will be no penalties inflicted upon you or 24 other people. However, I still wonder if I can even get 25 people to read this?
p.s. - I just found the picture on this post on my camera. I love how it makes both of them look so much older than they really are! Also, go here for the rest of the updated photos.

4 comments:
If you worked for the Yankees, your passion would not subside. And it may even be possible that mine would increase..
Plus, if you worked for the Yankees, you could finally find out where Costanza got those awesome calzones.
By the way, I heard somewhere that your cousin and his wife were ecstatic with the quality of your principal photography. Kudos to you sir.
...Should I be blogging, fellas?
speaking of bacon, er, i kinda can't help myself with this one.
heh heh...icanz iz foonie
Post a Comment