
11. My middle name is legally "Ki-Tak," which is my chinese name (pronounced "Kay - duck.")
12. I strongly believe in the idea of sustainability and recycling, but sometimes get sick of all the rules and dos-and-don'ts. Can't I just put any kind of plastic in the recycling bin? Do I really have to find the numbers and sort accordingly? What if my cardboard box has plastic attached to it?
13. I always laugh when I see somebody fall, but then I feel bad.
14. I homebrew beer in my apartment with a friend (although this is not news since I've posted about it in the past.)
15. I love travelling and have travelled to 13 foreign countries. I plan to travel to many more.
16. My absolute favorite place to visit was Ireland and I definitely plan to go back.
17. I think that everything my kids do is the coolest thing ever and I can just watch and play with them for hours and hours.
18. My favorite food is steak (duh!) and my favorite cuts are prime rib and rib-eye.
19. My favorite non-steak food is hot Italian sausage.
20. My favorite non-meat food is Shannon's homemade spaghetti sauce with Linguini (although I guess it's made with hot Italian sausage, but the sauce alone is also so delicious!)
OK, only 5 more to go! Stay tuned!

7 comments:
We should family vacation in Ireland! I so want to go!
what, no love for the porterhouse??? i'm with you on the prime rib, though; very likely my favorite cut. i sure hope bacon makes your next installment...
Oh, I have LOTS of love for the porterhouse, but I tend to only get that on special occasions (or I'll go the porter for 2 route if I'm with someone else who enjoys it), but most of the time, but standbys are the prime rib and the ribeye.
Also, bacon is most def in my next installment.
Family vaca in Ireland would be awesome! But, we should wait till the kids are a little older so we can do more exploring.
Or do it while they're younger so we can do more drinking!
My kids are half irish, so we could do more drinking WITH them in just a few years. They'll still probably drink me under the table...
Not if they have your skin...
Not if they have your skin...
Post a Comment